Legit Icloud Activation Lock BYPASS - Yes they finally pulle

𝓐 𝓝 𝓞 𝓝 𝓧

Original poster
Respected User
Aug 17, 2020
Credits
Legit Icloud Activation Lock BYPASS - Yes they finally pulled it off after all these years...

Im not gonna even hide these links. The devs that made this happen are giving it away completely free, so anyone that tries to profit from it, even if its just karma or likes or replies on a thread here should be shot in the dick and slowly bled out then fed to. There has been so much suffering and loss due to this goddamn punk move from apple 7 years ago, and now the scales are finally being set right .

There are a few caveats, some devices won't have mobile voice or data right away, and for some that may never be fixed. But there are new patches showing up every day and a couple techniques will work in specific situations to give you a completely 100% working device. The average though is more like 85-90%. Along with no cell/data you also cannot properly "activate" the device on the icloud servers. -- also locking out facetime and messenger. And you will need a mac for the most benefit. There are a couple work around that involve Linux live boots discs and a virtual mac on Ubuntu, but they don't quite deliver the full benefit the way a real mac does. I tried many non mac variations and just couldn't get that darn cell/data fix to take on my iphone 6. It may also be a limitation of the device as it wont upgrade past 12.4.6, and all the work is being focused on 13.x.x.

I know I know, you're wondering right now:

How is this different from any other supposed bypass claim over the past 7 years? Well I have an answer for that. Checkra1n, bless his beautiful soul found a way to jailbreak every ios device from the 5 to the current model REGARDLESS OF IT HAVING AN ACTIVATION LOCK. And once you get root access to any system, well, all bets are off then aren't they. Not long after the ra1n fell, the chaps over at FRPFile soon had multiple methods for various devices. -- Oh some devices, like my 6, require re-applying the jb following a reboot, IF you want the cydia features. If you dont care about the jb then dont bother with it, the bypass will hold either way.

There are only 2 links to get you everything you need:

You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

From all initial reports and to the best of my understanding, the exploits used by checkra1n are not patch-able. Ever. So, you shouldn't need worry about the device suddenly locking up again.

Finally we can all collectively tell Apple to go suck it while we point and laugh at them.

amasee

Respected User
Jul 31, 2020
://
Credits
Legit Icloud Activation Lock BYPASS - Yes they finally pulled it off after all these years...

Im not gonna even hide these links. The devs that made this happen are giving it away completely free, so anyone that tries to profit from it, even if its just karma or likes or replies on a thread here should be shot in the dick and slowly bled out then fed to. There has been so much suffering and loss due to this goddamn punk move from apple 7 years ago, and now the scales are finally being set right .

There are a few caveats, some devices won't have mobile voice or data right away, and for some that may never be fixed. But there are new patches showing up every day and a couple techniques will work in specific situations to give you a completely 100% working device. The average though is more like 85-90%. Along with no cell/data you also cannot properly "activate" the device on the icloud servers. -- also locking out facetime and messenger. And you will need a mac for the most benefit. There are a couple work around that involve Linux live boots discs and a virtual mac on Ubuntu, but they don't quite deliver the full benefit the way a real mac does. I tried many non mac variations and just couldn't get that darn cell/data fix to take on my iphone 6. It may also be a limitation of the device as it wont upgrade past 12.4.6, and all the work is being focused on 13.x.x.

How is this different from any other supposed bypass claim over the past 7 years? Well I have an answer for that. Checkra1n, bless his beautiful soul found a way to jailbreak every ios device from the 5 to the current model REGARDLESS OF IT HAVING AN ACTIVATION LOCK. And once you get root access to any system, well, all bets are off then aren't they. Not long after the ra1n fell, the chaps over at FRPFile soon had multiple methods for various devices. -- Oh some devices, like my 6, require re-applying the jb following a reboot, IF you want the cydia features. If you dont care about the jb then dont bother with it, the bypass will hold either way.

[Hidden content]

From all initial reports and to the best of my understanding, the exploits used by checkra1n are not patch-able. Ever. So, you shouldn't need worry about the device suddenly locking up again.

Finally we can all collectively tell Apple to go suck it while we point and laugh at them.
Giving it a try

buster33

Feb 15, 2021
Credits
I just had to comeback and let you all know that this one worked for me and I now have a "new" ipad that is waiting for me to set up.
Thank you so much to the geniuses that create and share these videos and the items that go with it.
Peace out !!

buster33

Feb 15, 2021
Credits
Oooops, accidently switched off my ipad and on start up was back to the locked activation screen,

Back to the drawing board I guess

zorb

Mar 25, 2021
Credits

[Hidden content]

nicessss

zorb

Mar 25, 2021
Credits

[Hidden content]

nicesss