How to Crack Any Zip Or Rar File

C r A c K 3 r

Original poster
Aug 6, 2020
Credits
You need to use linux for this. I know lots of people try and use windows but if you are even a bit serious into hacking/cracking you need to start using Linux - its easy to use and takes about 30 minutes to set up.

here is the tutorial:

You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

cashmoneyboy

Aug 7, 2020
Credits
ok
You need to use linux for this. I know lots of people try and use windows but if you are even a bit serious into hacking/cracking you need to start using Linux - its easy to use and takes about 30 minutes to set up.

here is the tutorial:

[Hidden content]

AbigailScott771

Respected User
Aug 10, 2020
Credits

here is the tutorial:

[Hidden content]
I have a ZIP file that has 2 bitcoin wallets in it, I already have tried too many programs like this on Kali Linux and also on Windows python scripts, Kraken and what not.. until now no success, I know and I strongly believe that the wallet.dat files in zip file don't have any passphrase and there is a debug.log file also available to it.

The main issue is I really don't know any hint of the password, that means need to find the password from scratch and that looks almost impossible to me.. I think bruteforce with all possible character small letters a-z, capital letters A-Z, 0-9 and all symbols combinations.. along with dictionary attack using 7.9billion passwords also doesn't work then what the hell the password could be?

Anybody have any perfect idea that worked for you?

Ben Darius J

Sep 15, 2020
Credits

here is the tutorial:

[Hidden content]
thanks fot it

sobhit69

Sep 29, 2020
United States
Credits
I have a ZIP file that has 2 bitcoin wallets in it, I already have tried too many programs like this on Kali Linux and also on Windows python scripts, Kraken and what not.. until now no success, I know and I strongly believe that the wallet.dat files in zip file don't have any passphrase and there is a debug.log file also available to it.

The main issue is I really don't know any hint of the password, that means need to find the password from scratch and that looks almost impossible to me.. I think bruteforce with all possible character small letters a-z, capital letters A-Z, 0-9 and all symbols combinations.. along with dictionary attack using 7.9billion passwords also doesn't work then what the hell the password could be?

Anybody have any perfect idea that worked for you?
Could u send me the file i can do it thouggh

Action

Apr 29, 2021
Credits

here is the tutorial:

[Hidden content]
Thanks

Sueur13

Apr 9, 2021
Credits

here is the tutorial:

[Hidden content]
thankx