ƤƦƖƝƇЄ

Original poster
Respected User
May 10, 2020
Credits
FREE INSTAGRAM AUTO POWERLIKES BOOSTUPSOCIAL 146M NETWORK

DOWNLOAD TELEGRAM

1️⃣ Go to
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.
2️⃣ Start it

3️⃣ Enter your username. (All lowercase with no @)

4️⃣ Enter your password

5️⃣ A message will usually pop up saying you need to hit “It was me” on your instagram app. Do that, then return to the bot.

6️⃣ Hit retry

7️⃣ Now 2 things may happen here. 1. You receive a success message saying you’ve joined the bot. 2. It will ask you to go back and hit “it was me” again.

8️⃣ If you did not receive a success message, repeat this process 3-5 times. Then take a 2-hour break and repeat 3-5 times again.

❗If after 3-5 tries you still cannot join, this means you are stuck in what’s called “a verification loop”.
Don’t worry, this is normal and won’t harm your account. Though it is really annoying, It’s a known issue across many Instagram related platforms and we are working hard on finding a way to bypass it.

Reactions: pranav

Parth_B

Jul 26, 2020
Credits
FREE INSTAGRAM AUTO POWERLIKES BOOSTUPSOCIAL 146M NETWORK

DOWNLOAD TELEGRAM

1️⃣ Go to [Hidden content]

2️⃣ Start it

3️⃣ Enter your username. (All lowercase with no @)

4️⃣ Enter your password

5️⃣ A message will usually pop up saying you need to hit “It was me” on your instagram app. Do that, then return to the bot.

6️⃣ Hit retry

7️⃣ Now 2 things may happen here. 1. You receive a success message saying you’ve joined the bot. 2. It will ask you to go back and hit “it was me” again.

8️⃣ If you did not receive a success message, repeat this process 3-5 times. Then take a 2-hour break and repeat 3-5 times again.

❗If after 3-5 tries you still cannot join, this means you are stuck in what’s called “a verification loop”.
Don’t worry, this is normal and won’t harm your account. Though it is really annoying, It’s a known issue across many Instagram related platforms and we are working hard on finding a way to bypass it.
I don't trust it what if you get all id and passwords