TUTORIAL Chrome Extension for cracking - Leaked account checker

Remii187

Nov 4, 2020
Credits
hey guys,

I just found this extension and I thought it would worth it sharing it with you. Remember I didn't make this

You can select a username or an email and checks it against major database leaks to identify whether the account is included in them.
It's a great tool for cracking since it can be used only any email on the run while browsing.
If there is a match in any of the databases you can download the database from the web or in dark net and find the password/hash.

[Hidden content]

lukehason

Dec 22, 2020
Credits
hey guys,

I just found this extension and I thought it would worth it sharing it with you. Remember I didn't make this

You can select a username or an email and checks it against major database leaks to identify whether the account is included in them.
It's a great tool for cracking since it can be used only any email on the run while browsing.
If there is a match in any of the databases you can download the database from the web or in dark net and find the password/hash.

[Hidden content]
Desde Chrome extensión??

Sueur13

Apr 9, 2021
Credits
hey guys,

[Hidden content]
Thkx

Sueur13

Apr 9, 2021
Credits
hey guys,

[Hidden content]
thankx